Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Redraws for the prizes that were not claimed!!

Debbie Snyder Ashline- Bling Your Heart Out
Melinda Dwyer- D & R Creations
Andrea Woods- Inspired by Emily Grace
Barbara Lawson- Rhinestones and Ruffles Boutique
Erin Marshall Ayscue- Kolbee Rae Designs
LeAndra Baker- Aidille
Karen McAdams- Ollie and Mae
Jessie Lloyd- Signature Creations
Robin Bergman- Baby Bug Creations
Anslee Norris- Create Kids Couture
Michelle Adkins- Pigtails N Curls
Asia Cook- Lamb and Wolfie
Karen Klein Ricardo- Sew Sweet

Please email me at skyerevefabrics@gmail.com to claim your prize!  DO NOT go directly to the vendor, please email me first with your shipping address, thank you and congrats!!!

5 comments:

  1. Joy to the winners! :)

    Sadness for me...

    Aloha, Ruby Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!? There were unclaimed prizes? Crazy! :) These are wonderful vendors. Congrats to the new winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners...
    Thanks for sharing nice info
    OCM Suiting - garment manufacturer - shirting fabric -woolen fabric

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank Cavern funding loan company for granting me a loan of 2,000,000 Pounds for my farm project funding at the 2% rate annual return, I'm so grateful therefore I'm referring anyone here looking for a loan to reach out to them via cf-loans@outlook.com / WhatsApp +393510140339 .
    Thank you blog admin for this great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete